– I am interested to know for what reasons you ladies decide to wear seamed stockings.
– It’s a statement to say “I am wearing stockings and I am proud of it”.
– I wear seams because they’re very eye-catching and eye-pulling. Pulling eyes up, up, up in search of something more. And besides, stockings with seams, especially FF stockings, are so much more interesting than the run-of-the-mill completely sheer variety!
-There’s more than one reason. First, I love the way they get admiring looks. If we’re honest what woman doesn’t like to be admired? Second, they make ME feel good, feel classy, and yes, feel sexy. Third, my hubby adores them 🙂
– All the other posts pretty much stole my thunder, but I’ll add my remarks nonetheless.
My legs tend to be rather shapely, and I have been told they are quite nice. I like the visual aspect of a seam up the leg – it elongates, it appears to slim, and if your calves are well defined it can call attention to a shapely ankle.
I wear FFs almost every day, and just recently was stopped by a man astonished at seeing the real thing on the street in 2021! He even went as far as to ask if they were pantyhose or the real thing! (Imagine hand gesture indicating garters… ) I think he was over the moon the rest of the day! LOL
I love to dress nicely, and adding a pair of classic FFs to a pinstripe skirt suit just finishes off perfectly!
– Stole The Thunder And The Lightning! Could not have said it any better! All we say is we agree and we are proud!
– Dear ladies, I wish that I had your strength of character. Unfortunately wearing seams on a day to day basis is just not practical for me. They are relegated to infrequent occasions, and I wish that I could wear them more often. Having said that, it is the contrast (seam on the leg) that gives FFs their appeal.