- First of all I have to say I am a nylon lover, but seeing women wearing them is getting to be a rare thing. I was at a wedding about ten years ago and I remember that most of the ladies were wearing nylons under their dresses (I'd like to think they were stockings but that's just wishful … [Read more...] about Is nylon dead?
- One of the things that I can't quite figure out in the history of modern hosiery is why the colour black became so omnipresent. It began in the mid-1980s and continues without constraint to the present day. Mind you we have seen a resurgence in sheer flesh-toned nylons of late particularly for … [Read more...] about The preoccupation with black hosiery
- Why cant we get stockings in more vibrant colours? Why does everything have to be black? Don't get me wrong... black can be very sexy... but we should be able to get more colours. You can get all colours of lingerie, but then have to make do with black, tan, or white stockings, which to me is a … [Read more...] about Coloured stockings
- With a lifelong fascination with stockings and garters, and a wearer of them under business clothes for decades, I often surf the Internet for new galleries of women wearing this lingerie. I've downloaded many pictures, and just love to browse through them. I'm over seventy years old, so my … [Read more...] about Mini skirts and stockings: a fashion enquiry
- Last week I sat in on some presentations made by individuals and groups requesting funding. One of the groups was advocating gay-oriented medical issues. The presenters were gay women. I was most anxious to see how they would be attired. It has been my experience that presenters usually try to … [Read more...] about Trousers: is the medium the message?